How do i copy playlists from my computer to a Windows 10 mobile device? In this guide, I’ll show you how to add music to Windows phone.
You have heard about Groove music app before, here we’ll guide you how to use Groove music app to copy playlists from my computer to a Windows 10 mobile device.
What Is Groove Music App?
Groove music is the app while Groove is the service. In a past life, Groove was known as Xbox Music. Microsoft has taken the decision that having Xbox in the name presented unnecessary confusion with consumers since you don’t need an Xbox to use it, of you are facing problems signing to Xbox App then you need to fix it first.
Groove music player Windows 10 allows you to listen to MP3s hosted in your OneDrive account, and with a monthly subscription, you’ll gain access to millions upon millions of albums from artists both popular and obscure. Groove music app is available on iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox One.
Recommended: How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
How Do I Copy Playlists From My Computer To A Windows 10 Mobile Device
Copy playlists from a PC to a Windows 10 Mobile device
There are 2 ways to know how do i copy playlists from my computer to a Windows 10 mobile device, find below steps to learn:
- Make your playlists using the Groove music app on your Windows 10 PC. They’ll automatically show up in Groove music app on your Windows 10 Mobile device.
- Connect your Windows 10 Mobile device to your PC and manually add the files for your playlists to the Music folder on your Windows 10 mobile device. You might need to sync the actual songs for your playlists, too.
- If you have a Groove Music Pass, songs in the Groove catalog can be streamed wherever you sign in to Groove: on a PC, phone, tablet, or Xbox.
- If you don’t have a music pass, store your songs in your Music folder on OneDrive. You can stream or download them pretty much wherever you want to listen.
So, this is how you learn how do i copy playlists from my computer to a Windows 10 mobile device. A short and sweet solution isn’t it? Well, you can also browse this website for more help related Windows 10 mobile device.
- groove music app
- groove music playlist location