How to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile? Are you tired of your Windows 10 mobile default ringtones? There is always a way a solution to any problems. However, changing ringtone in Windows 10 mobile is a bit difficult because of the user interface.
Most of the Windows 10 phone users stuck with how can I change ringtone Windows phone 10, Right?
That is why we’ve come up with the solutions for you that will help you change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile. You can set the default Lumia ringtones for Windows 10 mobile, but some of you may be thinking to use your favorite Windows 10 phone custom ringtone.
Yes, you can set custom ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
There are two easy and effective ways or methods you can use, as we listed below to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
Method 1: Changing ringtones in your Windows 10 mobile using default pre-loaded Lumia ringtone.
Method 2: Change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile using PC/Laptop for your favorite custom ringtone.
These two methods are easy and surely change your Lumia smartphone ringtone, and Please follow the steps below to get help in Windows 10 phone:
Change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile using pre-loaded ringtones:
If you want to use one of your pre-loaded in your Windows 10 mobile, follow below steps:
- On your Windows 10 mobile go to Settings >> Personalization >> Sound.
- In Sounds, Tap on “Ringer” and you will see all your pre-loaded Windows 10 phone sounds.
- If you want, you can use one of the pre-loaded ringtones as your Microsoft Lumia ringtone.
Change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile using Pc/Laptop for custom ringtones:
To get sound files from your Windows 10 PC onto your phone, connect your phone to your PC and do the following steps:
- On your Pc, Select the “Start Button” then select File Explorer and then “This Pc” you will find your devices.
- Under Devices and drives, double-click on your phone, double-click the Phone folder, and then double-click the Ringtones folder.
- Find your favorite sound file from your Pc/Laptop, then drag and drop that file onto your Windows 10 mobile ringtone folder.
- On your phone, go to Settings >> Personalization >> Sounds folder and select the ringtone which you recently drop from your Pc/Laptop onto your Lumia smartphone.
Now, changing ringtone Windows 10 mobile is easier for you? If yes then do comment below, you can use both the methods as your choice of methods on how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
If you can’t change ringtone then please feel free to ask questions, we’ll love to answer all your queries.