How to copy music and videos to your phone, In this guide I’ll show you copying music and videos to your phone. Do you have tons of music and videos on your computer that you’d rather watch on the mobile device? Maybe you travel a lot and would like to take music and videos with you.
Do you like to watch music and videos on your phone during a journey, but have an extensive library of music and videos on your computer? There’s no reason to leave your music and videos at home on your computer when you can easily copy music and videos to your phone.
Windows phone are loaded with all your favorite media – From music and videos, Podcast and more. In just a few tap your favorite streaming or downloaded content will be delivered straight to your phone, with the help of your computer you can easily copy music and videos to your phone.
RECCOMENDED ARTICLE: How To Back Up Photos And Text Messages In Windows 10 Mobile
Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone – In Windows 10 Mobile
In Windows 10 mobile the process of copy music and videos to your phone is different as compared to Windows 8 mobile and Windows 8.1 mobile.
So, here is the process of copy music and videos to your Windows 10 mobile.
STEP 1: To listen or watch when you are offline:
Connect your Windows Phone to Pc with a cable, then use File Explorer in Windows 10 to copy music and videos to your phone.
STEP 2: Music and videos on your phone:
Once, they have been copied, your songs will be in “Groove Music App” and your Videos will be in “Films And TV App.”
STEP 3: If you want to conserve phone storage:
On your Pc, Open File Explorer in Windows 10 and move the music and videos that you want on your phone to OneDrive. Once they’ve finished uploading, songs from OneDrive will appear in the Groove music App, because the files are streaming, they won’t take up space on your phone.
Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone – In Windows 8.1 Mobile
It’s a simple as ever to enjoy your favorite tunes, TV programs, films, podcasts and FM radio stations.
Use the music app to find millions of songs to stream or download. Want to enjoy unlimited streaming and downloads? Give Xbox music App Pass a try.
You can buy and watch your favorite TV programs and films with the video App. You can get these features by getting a Season Pass.
To enjoy Podcasts, you have to subscribe to Podcasts and play them with the Podcasts App.
To use FM Radio, you have to plug in your headphones in your Windows phone and use the FM Radio App to surf the airwaves.
Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone – In Windows 8 Mobile
If your phone is running Windows Phone 8, then copy music and videos to your phone have several ways to manage your media.
- Go to Music + Videos Hub on “Start” or in the “App List,” tap Music + Videos. Swipe over the “Xbox” then “Xbox Music Store.”
- You can get the “Xbox Music App” from the Windows Phone store. On “Start” or in the “App List” tap Store >> Search, then type “Xbox Music” in the search box.
- Now, Go to the Windows phone store on “Start” or in the “App List“, tap Store then tap Music or tap Search, in the Search box type a song title, artist name or album title.
- Sync your settings in music to your phone from your Pc.
- To use videos, get the Xbox video App from the Windows Phone store. Want to download videos directly onto your phone? You will need to get the Xbox video App. On “Start” or in the “App List” tap Store >> Search then type Xbox Video in the search box.
- Sync Videos to your phone from your Pc.
- In your Windows 8 mobile, go to the Windows Phone store. On “Start” or in the “App List” tap Store then tap Podcasts, or tap Search and type the Podcasts name or other related info.
- Sync Podcasts to your phone from your Pc.
- You can listen to the FM Radio in the Music + Videos Hub. On “Start” or in the “App List” tap Music + Videos, Swipe over to Collections, then tap Radio.
So, this is how to copy music and videos to your phone. I have listed various methods to make understood my blog readers about music and videos and how to copy it. Copying music and videos to your phone by the help of different Windows phone can help you with the favorite music tracks and videos directly onto your phone. Hope this guide on how to copy music and videos to your phone has solved your problem.
- how do i copy playlists from my computer to a Windows 10 mobile device
- kopiowanie muzyki i filmów do telefonu
- how to transfer music
- Kopieren Sie Musik und Videos auf Ihrem Windows- Telefon
- kopii muzikon kaj videojn por via fenestroj telefono
- Video Transfer
- Video Transfer for Windows Phone
- copier de la musique et des vidéos sur votre windows phone