In this Windows 10 how-to guide, we will Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.
There are various Bluetooth devices and wireless displays out in the market to give a user a great experience of joy.
Windows 10 mobile Bluetooth and wireless devices are popular in persons and in the digital market. That is because you don’t have to worry about the wired thing and you can freely go around with no wire. It’s a comfortable wireless device.
The wireless display adapter in device manager Windows 10 allows connection to any wireless devices such as Bluetooth Windows 10 driver accessories. Bluetooth in Windows 10 helps to connect the Bluetooth enabled devices.
Let’s understand how to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10. There are times you encounter issues like Bluetooth in Windows 10 not working, Bluetooth Windows 10 disappeared, Bluetooth in Windows 10 not showing, no Bluetooth in device manager Windows 10, etc.
Sometimes there are also technical issues with Miracast Devices and WiGig Devices.
Before further ado, let’s learn how to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.
How To Turn On Bluetooth On Windows 10
Before we go forward in this in-depth guide, the first thing we need to learn is how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
To turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 just follow the below steps:
- Go to Windows 10 Settings window and click on Devices.
- After clicking on the Devices option you will get the below window. Turn on the Windows 10 Bluetooth by clicking that slide button.
- Try Adding Bluetooth and other devices to see if your Bluetooth devices are working properly. Choose the options according to your device and connection.
- If after pairing the various devices you are still facing the Bluetooth or wireless connection issue in Windows 10 then head over to the next part of this guide.
Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10
Many of us use headphones to enjoy our favorite music or just playing computer games. There can be days when your wireless headphones not working Windows 10.
Go to Action Center and press connect button. After pressing the Connect button in the Action Centre doesn’t find your device. You can follow the below steps,
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Bluetooth audio devices and that it’s turned ON in your device. You will find a Bluetooth button in the Action Centre when you open it.
- If you don’t see Bluetooth button in Action Centre, then try updating your Bluetooth Windows 10 driver to the latest build version.
- Here’s how you can update your device driver, go to Start, enter Device Manager. Select it from the list of results, and then, in Device Manager, locate your device, right-click (or press and hold) it, select Update Driver Software.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.
The other scenario:
- If your Bluetooth audio devices are turned ON, and your Device driver is up-to-date, but your Windows 10 Bluetooth not working, try removing the device and Re-Pairing it.
- Here’s how you can do it: go to Start, enter Devices, select Bluetooth, select the device, select Remove device, and then try pairing again.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled is On and Discoverable. How you do this varies with devices, so check your device manual which came with your device or directly go to the manufacturer’s website.
If pressing the Connect button in Action Center doesn’t find your device. You can give a try to the steps below,
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the information that came with it or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Check that WiFi is turned On.
- Make sure that the display you want to project to supports Miracast and that it’s turned On, If don’t you will need a Miracast Adapter( also called as “Dongle ) that plugs into an HDMI Port.
If pressing the Connect button in the Action Centre doesn’t find your device, try this:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports WiGig and is turned on. If your PC supports WiGig, you’ll see a WiGig button in Settings >> Flight mode.
- Make sure that the display supports WiGig. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a WiGig dock.
You May Like: How To Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10?
I hope this easy to understand guide on “Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10” solved your problem.
If you able to operate your Wireless devices and displays then please comment below.
If not then please comment what’s the issue you are facing we will try to help you out.
Share with your friends to help them out with the problem of fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.