Are you an Xbox one user and facing Xbox live sign in problems? Do you want to fix problems signing in to the Xbox App?
Signing in to the Xbox app is quick and easy. But if you’re brand new to Microsoft Xbox, or if you have multiple Microsoft accounts, we have designed a helpful and easy experience for you.
The Xbox app Windows 10 comes pre-pinned to the Start menu in the Windows 10 operating system. To start the sign-in process, select the Xbox app for the first time. The app will begin to open, and you’ll see a smaller box open the app with several avatars on it.
If you’ve signed in to Windows 10 using a Microsoft account, your experience will slightly vary.
The process of how to fix problems signing in to the Xbox app is easy, and you just want to follow the steps below. You will also get to know how to get help with the Xbox app on Windows 10.
What is Gamertag, How to fix problems with Game bar and keyboard shortcuts for your Game bar?
Note: You should have a Microsoft account to perform signing in to the Xbox app.
Fix Problems Signing In To The Xbox App
The necessary steps involving to fix problems signing in to the Xbox app are as follows:
- Connect the internet on your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in.
- If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t sign into Xbox live, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
- If that didn’t work, go to Start >> Settings >> Time & language. Under Date and time, make sure that the Set time automatically setting is turned On.
- If none of those options work, go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts, find the Microsoft account that you used to sign in to the Xbox app. Select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account that you just removed.
Do the above solutions fixed the issue? Let’s talk about other fixes if you can’t sign into Xbox one app.
Fix Problems Signing To The Xbox App: Error 0x409
I suggest you follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:
- Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
- Click on Control panel.
- Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control Panel search box.
- Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
- Click on Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
Get Help With The Xbox App On Windows 10
What’s A Gamertag?
A Gamertag is your alter ego in the Xbox world. It is made from an alias, optional avatar or picture (called a gamer pic), and a bit of info to represent you when you’re playing games and sharing with other people in the Xbox community.
How To Get Gamertag?
We’ll create a Gamertag for you the first time you sign in to the Xbox app. Select the Start icon button, then select the Xbox.
If you don’t like your Gamertag, go ahead and change it once for free.
Open the Xbox app and select it to open your profile. Then go to Customize >> Change Gamertag and follow the instructions.
If you already have a Gamertag, sign in to the Xbox app with the same account you use to sign in to your Xbox. That way, your game history, friends, achievements, and activity will be waiting for you in the Xbox app.
How To Fix Problems With Game Bar
- Check your Gambar setting – if nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, go to Start >> Xbox >> Settings >> Game DVR and make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game bar is On.
- If you’re playing a full-screen PC game, the Game bar won’t appear. Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop.
- You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends. If you’ve already turned on background recording, press the Windows logo key + Alt + G to record the last 30 seconds.
- Some games block the Windows logo key, but you can create your keyboard shortcuts for the Game bar.
- Go to Start >> Xbox >> Settings >> Game DVR >> Keyboard shortcuts to get started. If the new shortcuts don’t work, the game might be blocking all keys, and you won’t be able to use the Game bar.
Keyboard Shortcuts For Game Bar
- Windows logo key + G: Open Game bar.
- Windows logo key + Alt + G: Record the last 30 seconds (you can change the amount of time recorded in Game Bar >> Settings).
- Windows logo key + Alt + R: Start/stop recording.
- Windows logo key + Alt + Print Screen: Take a screenshot of your game.
- Windows logo key + Alt + T: Show/hide recording timer.
You also have the option to add your shortcuts. To do that, open the Xbox app and go to Settings >> Game DVR >> Keyboard shortcuts.
This is how to fix problems signing in to the Xbox app. Hope you are able to sign in to the Xbox app and learned about the other best options which we had provided.
Any question on fix problems signing in to the Xbox app? Let us know for further help. Please do comment below.