How to change screen resolution in Windows 10. Then just follow this step by step guide.
The display resolution or screen resolution in Windows 10 is responsible for the clarity of text and images displayed on the screen.
Lower screen resolution in Windows 10 leads to the lower quality of text and images on the screen, while higher screen resolution in Windows 10 results in the higher quality of text and images on the Windows 10 screen. Windows, however, comes with its default resolution of the screen which better suits your Pc displays. It’s recommended not to change the default resolution because of the system displays setting in Windows 10.
But while playing games or running some kind of higher resolution software(s), the game or software might automatically change screen resolution, forcing you manually to restore the original screen resolution on your Pc.
The other reason to change screen resolution in Windows 10 is that Windows 10 icons too big and you want to make icons smaller on Windows 10.
How To Change Screen Resolution In Windows 10
Follow the below steps to learn how to change screen resolution in Windows 10.
Note: If you want to know your current monitor resolution in Windows 10 you can see it in the Whatsmyscreenresolution.com.
- Start your Pc, right-click on the desktop, then select “Display Settings“.
- In Display Setting, you will see your current display setting on your Pc, Choose “Advanced Displays Setting” underneath.
- Under Advanced Display Settings, choose the drop-down box situated under “Resolution“.
- Now choose which screen resolution you want on your Pc (It is recommended to set the default screen resolution which is by default unless you want to run a game or software at high resolution).
- To change screen resolution in Windows 10 you will see the below Window like this after 10 to 15 seconds to confirm the new resolution.
- In order to set the new resolution just click on the “Keep Changes” button. But if you feel like the new screen resolution isn’t perfect for your Pc, you can click on “Revert” button to restore previous screen resolution.
Likewise, you can set your screen resolution in Windows 10 for NVIDIA AND INTEL GRAPHICS.
So, this is how to change screen resolution in Windows 10. I’ve listed the perfect solution to change screen resolution in Windows 10, hope this helps you to get your perfect screen resolution.
Please share this article with your friends and family so that they can enjoy the sharper text and images on their Windows 10 Pc. Share and like us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest.