How to get help in Windows 10? If you have upgraded to Microsoft Windows 10 you might be facing various difficulties in Windows 10. And it’s a pain in blowing lots of time finding the right Windows 10 solutions to all the Windows 10 problems.
Windows 10 help is just a few clicks away when you are aware of tools and features that you can use to get help. Microsoft supports Windows 10 in many ways that we are going to learn today.
In this guide, we will not only learn how to get support in Windows 10 but will also list few issues with the resolution that most of you may be facing.
Troubleshooting Windows is easier than ever before in Windows 10. The personal assistant CORTANA in the lower left of the screen just beside the start button helps you find almost everything.
How To Get Help In Windows 10?
Get Started With Cortana In Windows 10
Cortana can assist you on how to use Windows 10 and how to get help in Windows 10. It also searches the web, your PC, document files and Apps.
In Cortana “Ask Me Anything” search box type in anything you need help with or how to information and videos from Microsoft or enter the name of an App to open it right away.
The search box Cortana can do lots of regular test for you, like, Setting reminders for your meetings or adjusting settings.
Try saying “Turn On Airplane Mode” to Cortana by using your voice through the mic to change that setting. The Cortana “Ask Me Anything” search box is your one place to get help in Windows 10 whenever you needed.
But there are times when Cortana not able to help you. For that, we have come up with this awesome guide.
If you are one of them who isn’t satisfied with Windows 10 or facing many kinds of problems and want help in Windows 10 then keep reading this article…
No doubt Windows 10 comes with great features but it also has shortcomings. The new features in Windows 10 mostly superseded the working functions of an old version of Windows.
How To Get Help In Windows 10
Fix Printer Problems In Windows 10
If you have upgraded to Windows 10 or carried out a clean installation of Windows 10, the chances are that everything will work hardly.
Printer problem is one of the common issues in Windows 10. So, if your printer suddenly stopped working after you switched to Windows 10 and you want to know how to get help in Windows 10 with the problem of printer assistance.
Then here are some tips to get it once again in operating condition.
Steps to take care of printer is offline problem in Windows 10:
Note: Make sure to back up the printer’s driver prior to continuing with these steps.
- Make sure your printer is turned ON and connected to your PC.
- If it still won’t work, try running the printing troubleshooter.
- If you’re still having problems, your printer may need a new driver.
- In the Cortana search box which is located just beside the Windows menu on the bottom left, type “Devices And Printers“.
- Click on the “Device And Printer” option.
- Select a printer from the list of your choice and then select “Remove Device” (this will remove printer Windows 10)option at the top of your screen and reinstall that printer.
- If Windows doesn’t automatically find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer’s website and follow their installation instructions.
- Restart Windows 10 and see whether the same problem is occurring or not.
In case, if you can’t update your printer and you want to print something urgently with your PC/Laptop there is a rapid solution to that.
Uninstall your Windows 10 operating system (If you prefer) and revert to whichever variety of operating system you were using previously.
How To Get Help In Windows 10?
Fix Sound Problems In Windows 10
Steps to take care of sound problems in Windows 10:
- Click on the Cortana search box, type “Device Manager” and click on it.
- Under Device manager, you will see “Sound, Video And Game Controller” double-click on it.
- You’ll see the sound card under Sound, Video and Game Controller double click on it.
- When you entered VIA HD Audio Properties, you will see the “Driver” option click on it.
- Under Driver, Click on the “Update Driver” and click “Ok“.
- If Windows doesn’t find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer’s website and follow their instructions.
If those steps didn’t work, Try uninstalling your audio driver.
- Go to Device Manager, right click on the Audio driver and select Uninstall.
- Restart your device and the Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
- Check for the loose connection of audio device on your computer and fix sound problems in the right way.
If those also doesn’t work then Windows has its official website to receive support in Windows 10. Most of the problems can be solved with the website itself. So it’s recommended that you browse the Windows 10 help page.
This is for those who have low bandwidth and have a slow internet connection or who do not like video calling. The user can ask the question for how to get help in Windows 10 official forum support.
Microsoft Customer service phone number: 1800 102 1100
Windows 10 Contact App/Call support
The Microsoft corporation has added the new App in Windows 10 basically called Contact Support through which you can get help in Windows 10.
To contact support type Contact support in the Cortana search box and hit Enter.
Within a few minutes, you will be connected to chat or phone to the Microsoft Help Desk. It will be one on one call with a specialist who will help you with your queries.
Also Read: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10?
I hope you like our article on how to get help in Windows 10. We have listed every possible and trusted way out here in this post.
If you have any queries regarding this problems then feel free to comment below for further assistance.
Also, if you have any suggestion, views then please comment below.
- cómo obtener ayuda en windows 10
- obtener ayuda en windows 10
- Microsoft Support for Windows 10
- Windows 10 Tutorials for Beginners